Provisional Driving Licence

Before you can learn to drive, or to take a Theory Test or UK Practical Test, you must hold a Provisional Driving Licence. Application forms may be found at Post Offices, or for further information, or to apply online,

Information covering driving in GB on a foreign licence can be found at